Base Location: Reading
Salary: £Competitive + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances, and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time/ Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
To support, manage and maintain the Workday platform at Neos Networks.
To develop, configure, implement, deploy and maintain Workday SKU’s/modules and individual demands in support of Business needs across Finance, HR and Procurement.
To manage relationships and engagements with Internal Customers.
• To scope, plan, estimate, develop and implement solutions, enhancements, and upgrades within, and supported by, the Workday platform. Ensure that development requests are in compliance with Workday licencing and development best practice guidelines. To comply with all Demand and Development KPIs and OLAs
• Develop, maintain and manage small works, configuration and provide level 2 support for the workday platform across Finance, HR and procurement modules/SKU’s.
• Triage Issues and determine issue resolution either by addressing fix directly or passing to the relevant resolver group. As required escalate to Level 3 (Workday directly). Potential on call out of hours working may be necessary on occasion.
• Co-ordinate platform upgrades and patching in line with Workday release process, including planning, testing and communication.
• Manage the allocation, utilisation and reclaim of access groups and individual subscriptions, ensuring compliance entitlement limits. Work with individuals and groups to ensure cost effective use of subscriptions.
• Deliver day-to-day management of the Workday platform in line with Neos Networks Incident, Problem, Change, Release and Transition process requirements, and deliver to associated KPIs
• Ensure that all processes and procedures are documented, including regular review/update/retirement of existing documentation.
• Identify, plan and implement improvements and enhancements to create efficiencies and service improvement.
• Act as an ambassador for Neos Networks policies, values and culture to other teams and individuals within Neos Networks.
What do I need?
Educated to GCSE level, ‘A’ level or above desirable
Previous relevant experience supporting Workday as an analyst within a Telco environment ideally B2B across Finance, HR and Procurement
ITIL qualified & a knowledge of Telecoms industry
Previous technical or functional experience within a telco ideally B2B & of Workday platform
Understanding of Agile development lifecycle, good communicator, both written and orally & able to produce advanced reports and documents
Able to utilise multiple problem-solving methodologies
Adept at identifying appropriate workarounds and longer-term solutions & accountable for their own work and that of individual juniors
About our Business
Neos Networks is proud to be one of the premier B2B connectivity partners in the UK. We achieve this through constantly investing in high capacity, highly resilient network connectivity in the spirit of collaboration, partnership and integrity which means we can achieve more, together.
We bring together the unparalleled expertise of dedicated teams with innovation and technical excellence to give enterprises, government organisations and our partners a better network experience that can power the UK's digital future. Our 20,000+ km private network spans the UK providing a range of high capacity Ethernet, optical and dark fibre solutions.
We're looking for ambitious experts to join our friendly team; to develop their career and contribute to our growth. A team that actively looks after the wellbeing of its colleagues, works hard and enjoys celebrating success. Find out more here.
Life at Neos Networks
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our Advantage scheme.
We're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining us.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Lesley.email@example.com.
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with us, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?