About the Role
Base Location: Reading or Cardiff
Salary: £30,272 - £35,194 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Smart Coordinator to join the team to support the Smart Installation regime. As the Smart Coordinator you will:
- Support the Channel Manager in all aspects of delivery of new campaign initiatives as well as campaign process and channel improvements aimed at securing Smart demand generation (both internally and externally) for all customer types.
- Manage the Smart finance budget along with month end accruals and forecast activities. You will raise requisitions and receipt invoices.
- Regular assessment of actual and committed costs, cost variance as well as regular evaluation of the remaining forecast spend to enable decision making.
- Work with the Smart leadership team on Budget submission activities as well as re-forecast cycles.
- Responsible for managing incentive expenditure activities as well as monthly reconciliation
- Manage the Onboarding and Offboarding Smart resources process.
- Attend project meetings where you will document updates on change and further requirements. Keep a comprehensive log of actions, minutes from meetings timeline, event activities and RAG status.
- Create power point presentations, excel spreadsheets and documents to support projects and project briefs.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to lead conversations with the leadership team.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and good administrative skills with the ability to work under pressure to deadlines.
- You’ll be a proactive, organized self-starter with a pragmatic approach.
- Experience of working within a highly regulated fast paced environment would be advantageous.
About our Business
The race to net zero is intensifying for businesses of all sizes. Sustainable decisions made today can meet customers' changing needs for tomorrow and bring long-term success for businesses. Part of SSE plc, the UK and Ireland's largest renewable electricity generator, SSE Energy Solutions is different as all its renewable electricity is sourced from SSE's own UK wind and hydro assets.
In addition to providing gas and electricity to businesses across the UK, SSE Energy Solutions invests in, builds and connects localised flexible infrastructure to drive the long-term performance of energy assets. SSE Energy Solutions works with its customers to deliver financially robust plans to bring flexibility and diversity to their energy infrastructure - the low-carbon solutions they need to succeed in the race to net zero.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Lynsey at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01738 340426.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.