About the Role
Base Location: Dublin
Salary: Up to €63,000 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 30-month Fixed Term Contract | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
As our Senior Business Analyst, you will help identify and drive business requirements for a major transformation programme within SSE (Genesis). In this role you will:
- work directly with the Genesis team, IT, Operations & Customer Experience, Sales, Commercial, Finance, Settlements and Business Change, to design, document and deliver changes and efficiencies highlighted by the programme
- design and maintain reports that will highlight the key objectives of the programme and use said reports to provide regular updates back to the business on performance and make beneficial recommendations
- work closely with IT to define the IT requirements and ensure an efficient end to end solution is scoped
- collaborate with the business to clarify requirements, to plan implementation and to answer queries through the development process
- marshal and document requirements for the subsequent identification of an appropriate solution and the detailed design of a business process to accommodate it
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- demonstrable Business Analyst experience in a similar support or development role, supporting business critical changes in a medium / large organisation
- a clear understanding of the gas and electricity industry, metering standards, regulations and UX/CX
- a proven background in providing business updates to multiple business areas and the organisation and running of workshops
- hands on experience in process redesign and creating business process documentation
- the ability to visualise and articulate proposed solutions to business problems and take ownership of problems and requests, whilst working in a pressurised environment
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on email@example.com or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?