Base Location: Office based, Reading
Salary: £up to £33,000 plus commission+ a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time, 37 hours per week
We're looking for ambitious experts to join our team; to help contribute to our growth by delivering solutions through excellent customer care. A team that actively looks after the wellbeing of colleagues, works hard and enjoys celebrating success.
What is the Role?
The Outbound Telesales role is focussed on delivering incremental sales growth through volume outbound sales and prospecting calls for specific named projects throughout the FY.
Deliver new Enterprise customer sales by selling the extensive SSE connectivity portfolio (Ethernet, Optical Wavelengths and IP Solutions) into project defined/ geographical locations throughout the UK.
- Create a value conversation with all prospects and qualify opportunities for our strategic portfolio of Network Services and SD-WAN, IPVPN, UCaaS and Video Conferencing
- Engage field-based BDMs as required to attend qualified customer meetings
- Deliver a high % conversion rate on sales addressable market for each project
Comply with and actively embrace the SSE approach to health and safety guidelines
- Achieving Sales Targets and Other Deliverables
- Ensure that all administration and written documentation, bid input, technical proposals etc. produced are of an excellent standard
- Develop and demonstrate an understanding of the market conditions/technical developments and associated implications for the SSE Telecoms business within target markets and geographical locations
- Maintain knowledge of SSE Enterprise Telecoms' product and services, of key competitor offerings and of market developments
- Accurate Weekly Forecasting of New Business
- Identify, Develop, Close and Manage a pipeline of new customers
- Partner with Marketing and Product Development on campaign initiatives and product launches to drive sales growth
- Co-operate throughout the business to maintain customer focus and collaborative approach in delivery of client needs
- Manage the internal sales process and authorisation procedures
- Update and maintain CRM ensuring that forecast and client details are accurate
- Other tasks as required and commensurate with the role
What do I need?
Business Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Self-motivated, success focused individual with a drive to achieve sales targets
- Proven experience and success in outbound telesales within the ICT Market
- Good working knowledge of LinkedIn and other social media platforms
- Experience of 50+ outbound calls per day
- Experience of closing new business and developing new clients over the telephone
- Successfully created and ran targeted New Business marketing campaigns
- Verifiable new business success in the Enterprise market
- Possess strong commercial awareness and experience of sales forecasting, targeting and reporting
Desirable Technical Skills
- Demonstrate an understanding of WAN Networking (Ethernet, inc MPLS and Optical Wavelengths)
- Demonstrate an understanding of Internet services
Personal Attributes / Competencies
- Have a high standard of computer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), writing and numeric skills
- Have excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Be articulate, confident and tenacious with the ability to self-manage and act on own initiative
Key Financial Measures
- Deliver a Total Contract Value and Margin target as set by the Sales Manager / Sales Director
- Delivers to pre-agreed support-based objectives
Key Activities Managed
- Key Enterprise Sector clients engagement and acquisition of Mid-Market sized organisations
- Optimising the availability of the marketing and sales campaigns for each project and inputting into the creation of these.
About our Business
Neos Networks is proud to be one of the premier B2B connectivity partners in the UK. We achieve this through constantly investing in high capacity, highly resilient network connectivity in the spirit of collaboration, partnership and integrity which means we can achieve more, together.
We bring together the unparalleled expertise of dedicated teams with innovation and technical excellence to give enterprises, government organisations and our partners a better network experience that can power the UK's digital future. Our 20,000+ km private network spans the UK providing a range of high capacity Ethernet, optical and dark fibre solutions.
We're looking for ambitious experts to join our friendly team; to develop their career and contribute to our growth. A team that actively looks after the wellbeing of its colleagues, works hard and enjoys celebrating success. Find out more here.
Life at Neos Networks
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our Advantage scheme.
We're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining us.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with us, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?