SSE has big ambitions to be a leading energy company in a low carbon world. Following our commitment to invest £12.5 billion in low carbon projects over the next 5 years, we have significant growth plans and are well on our way to achieving our ambition to build a world that's more sustainable and inclusive for you, your family, the community you live in and for generations to come.
Join us on our journey to net zero and help us power change.
About the Role
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £25,703 - £29,879 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
SSE facilities management provides support to our stakeholders to enable them to focus on their core business activities. We provide a full range of facilities management services and are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative, dynamic individual who will contribute to the team meeting the challenging business targets.
- Operating the helpdesk function within the SSE estate, provide support via the facilities help desk.
- Working as part of a team and on your own initiative will work together to provide an excellent level of customer service for all staff & users of the help desk.
- Support all areas of facilities activity including; all admin, audit, organising maintenance tasks, customer services, dealing with stakeholders, query and problem resolution, coordinating contractors, reporting, assisting site moves, car park management, catering and hospitality.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Previous experience in a similar role or have proven strong administration skills.
- Excellent Customer Service skills which have been gained in a telephony environment.
- Experience in CAFM software or similar system.
- Strong IT skills with a good working knowledge of standard Microsoft Office packages including, Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint & PowerPoint.
- Flexible and hardworking with the ability to prioritise and manage your own workload and enjoy working as part of a busy team that supports and encourages colleagues to succeed.
About our Business
At SSE, we own more than 500 property assets and several thousand land assets, which are located across the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. Our Procurement & Commercial, Property and Facilities Management teams are responsible for helping the business to procure services and materials in a timely and cost-effective way, and for ensuring SSE offers a safe, modern, fit-for-purpose property portfolio. We work right across the SSE Group, ensuring our businesses gets the best possible service and value from our supplier network, as well as ensuring all service providers are compliant and continue to meet contractual obligations and business need.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Fran on email@example.com / 01738 344763
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.