Base Location: Reading and White City (London)
Salary: Competitive + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
What is the Role?
Key accountabilities in the role will include:
- Planning and managing planned preventative maintenance program in line with Fan Coil Unit (FCU) specifications. Liaise with customers to arrange and manage appointments
- Managing FCU corrective maintenance
- Working collaboratively with delivery teams to ensure that any systems transferring into O&M meet required technical and quality standards
- Collating Monthly Planned and Reactive maintenance KPI Data into monthly site performance reports
- Providing O&M performance data to various key stakeholders throughout the organisation and client reporting as required
- Understanding and manage relevant budget for servicing and corrective maintenance of FCUs
As part of your role, you’ll establish and maintain excellent client relationships within your area through a collaborative working approach through your strong stakeholder engagement skills.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we’d love you to have:
- Extensive experience in general building services or Facilities Management maintenance, Plumbing experience or knowledge of Fan Coil Units is preferable although not essential
- Experience in managing or supporting an engineering or maintenance operation
- Good organisational skills, methodical thinker and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build credible relationships with our customer base and management team
- A practical working approach with excellent communication skills
About our Business
SSE Energy Solutions is the Distributed Energy (DE) and Private Networks business of SSE plc. We finance, own, operate and maintain energy infrastructure for commercial, industrial and residential customers - providing them with a market leading project development service and certainty of operational performance and asset management.
Life at SSE
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days),enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our SSE Advantage scheme.
At SSE we're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining SSE.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
To discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Natalie.Clark@sse.com / 01738 342298.
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?