About the Role
Base Location: Dublin, Belfast or Reading
Salary: €35,000 - €52,600 (or £ equivalent) + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
As the Digital Brand & Advertising Specialist – Paid Media for SSE Airtricity & SSE Energy Solutions brands, you will support the development and implementation of the brand and advertising strategy through digital channels, resulting in dynamic integrated campaigns, supporting products and managing advertising spend to B2B customers in Ireland & GB and B2C Customers in Ireland. In this role you will:
- Support the rolling out & execution of B2B, B2C and sponsorship strategy across paid channels
- Management of paid channels including but not limited to G suite, PPC, display and social
- Design, execute, and maintain Republic of Ireland focused campaigns
- Optimise PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, cost per acquisition while improving audience targeting
- Conduct A/B testing across creative, copy, web pages and in retargeting
- Coordinate budget and timelines for all campaigns
- Ensure campaigns have robust marketing controls and processes ensuring media and communication regulatory and legal compliance
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience developing and executing integrated digital campaigns from concept to delivery
- Competency in performance management across paid channels including search, display and social
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders and projects
- A demonstrable understanding of brand value, its contribution to commercial performance and strong business acumen
- Excellent organisation and communication skills both written and oral
About our Business
SSE Airtricity is Ireland's second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. At SSE Airtricity we believe in making energy better. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources - the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on email@example.com or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?