About the Role
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £28,831 - £35,194 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
About the Role
We have a vacancy for a Customer Service Coach, where you will be part of the Development Team within the Customer Contact Centre North. As a Customer Service Coach, you will play a pivotal role in helping embed our high quality of Customer Service standards within the Customer Contact Centre departments which include, the CCC Advising team, Executive Complaints team, Fault Despatch, Priority Services team. Ensuring our teams are supported and our internal and external customers are receiving the best possible service.
- Creative thinking to prepare and facilitate learning team sessions, whilst capturing Voice of the Customer feedback from management and delegates to improve the learning team experience for all.
- Work closely with Management at all levels to identify areas for improvement in Customer Service and find new ways of working to achieve maximum learning.
- Review and improve the current Coaching process we follow so that it is effective and efficient when carrying out 1-2-1 coaching with CCC teams to help maintain performance.
- Being able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team are essential to ensuring deadlines are met.
- Help improve internal communications throughout the department by the means of newsletter, communication sessions, and new innovative ways to capture our audience ensuring they are informed. Organise and facilitate Continuous Improvement initiatives to embed Continuous Improvement culture and make it BAU within our area.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have the following skills and experience:
- Good knowledge of Office365 with excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to present.
- A strong passion for Customer Service and the ability to motivate staff to help embed 10/10 service.
- A strong understanding of SSEN businesses, and stakeholders along with previous Customer Service experience.
- Be innovative to challenge new ways of working for the coaching role to help maximise learnings within the CCC and in turn exceed both customer and regulator expectations. You should have the capacity to deliver high-quality in-house training in a demanding environment with a flexible approach that is balanced by a determination to get the job done.
- An understanding of Lean Methodologies to drive and embed Continuous Improvement culture is desirable however training will be given.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we're ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life's changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 01738 341523.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check..
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?