About the Role
Base Location: Perth, Glasgow, Inverness and Aberdeen
Salary: £32,600 to £48,800 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: 1 Year Fixed Term Contract / Secondment | Full Time | Flexible First options available
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary Business Process Analyst to support the delivery of SSEN Transmission's Customer Experience Strategy, developed in response to the changing needs and expectations of our current and future customers and to support delivery of connections in line with a pathway to Net Zero.
The duties and responsibilities of the Business Process Analyst are to:
- Work closely with business stakeholders to facilitate, model and develop business process/process re-engineering and key customer journeys.
- Provide business process modelling knowledge and support across customer experience delivery workstreams.
- Interpret and present complex business processes simply, to facilitate decision making and achieve process and service excellence.
- Provide input and expertise to the development of a suite of processes and procedures, taking responsibility for documenting these and roles and responsibilities for the end-to-end customer journey.
- Establish a robust process for the maintenance, review and change management of departmental processes and procedures.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- An analytical and structured thinker, with an ability to quickly understand and simplify complex information.
- A customer-centric focus, with a genuine desire and determination for continuous improvement in customer experience and a high level of resilience to maintain a can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to network effectively and build strong working relationships with the team and across a wide range of business stakeholders.
- End-user focused, with an understanding of the importance of the end-user and ease of use and delivery when developing processes, as well as performance impacts.
- Experience of working with process engineering software (e.g. Visio, Aris, etc) would also be advantageous.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK's greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Iona on email@example.com / 01738 344049.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check..
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.