About the Role
Base Location: Flexible UK | We're proud to offer a Flexible First approach to work, and this role is no exception. We will, however need your base 'home' location to be one of our SSE offices or depots around the UK. This role will require monthly travel to our Reading and Dublin offices.
Salary: Up to £50,300 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
As our B2B Brand & Advertising Manager, you'll help position the SSE Energy Customer Solutions brands (SSE Airtricity in Ireland & SSE Energy Solutions in GB), as supplier of choice in their relevant markets. In this role you will:
- Support the rolling out & execution of the B2B brand and advertising strategy.
- Develop integrated brand and tactical campaigns and delivery of the brand vision and ensure the messaging is always consistent and on brand for B2B SSE Airtricity brand (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
- Align with the Distributed Energy teams (GB & Ireland) in the delivery & support of their B2B campaigns, to ensure we maximise opportunities and ensure consistency of messaging.
- Create briefs for elements of campaigns and the day-to-day management & production of campaigns in line with Digital & B2C Team (Ireland).
- Implement delivery of the brand and advertising roadmap to B2B customers (Micro / Small / Medium, Large / INC) ensuring awareness, consideration and lead generation KPI's are met.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- Experience developing and executing integrated campaigns from concept to delivery, with competency in marketing performance management and on-going campaign optimisation.
- A background managing multiple stakeholders and projects.
- Digital B2B experience with the ability to execute new ideas and innovate existing marketing strategies.
- Prior knowledge of running integrated communications programmes and the ability to run sizeable projects and work streams.
- A demonstrable understanding of brand value, its contribution to commercial performance and strong business acumen.
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company (listed on the FTSE 100) with a vision “to be a leading energy company in a net zero world”. We’re investing in £12.5bn by 2026 (that’s £7m per day) to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division – providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading.
In Great Britain we operate under the brand SSE Energy Solutions providing energy and related energy solutions (EV, Solar, Smart, Heating & Cooling etc) to businesses of all sizes and public sector organisations across Great Britain.
In Ireland – we operate under the brand SSE Airtricity providing energy and related energy solutions (Solar, EV etc) to homes, businesses including public sector organisations across the island of Ireland.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and we’re a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis. Help us Power Change.
What's in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for 'Inclusion & Diversity at SSE' to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on email@example.com or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional performance cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?