Base Location: Flexible UK
Salary: £competitive + car / allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent Full Time Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
Reporting to the Sales Director of the Energy Sector, the successful applicant will join a very successful sales team, a challenger and disruptor business culture, with an exciting and aggressive growth plan.
your role will be to create, develop and drive new revenue sales from the Energy Sector by uncovering and winning new Major Bids and leading bids collaboratively from across the organisation.
The role is focussed on two core areas:
- Uncovering, developing and managing Major, Strategic & Complex bids, to successful conclusion, managing the virtual team across multiple functions to support your sales goals.
- Generating new business revenues, across the Energy Sector (both new to Neos Networks & billing). Establishing and developing strategic relationships with new target clients as well as growing existing relationships within this sector.
- Advise and help shape Neos Network’s investment strategy (new product, network enhancements and commercial improvements) using your customers to anchor any investment.
- Provides comprehensive account plans and strategies to win new business from new and/or existing accounts.
- Provides accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements.
- Sales engagement in development of target market / client specific commercial / product propositions required to achieve success.
- Working with marketing, create a sales campaign to create new opportunities within your target accounts, identifying and exploiting Neos Networks USPs.
- Enforcing and proving the pursuit of customer focused sales methodologies.
- Contribution to sales campaign development and networking events.
What do I need?
Essential Functional/Technical Skills/Qualifications
Must Have: Experience in leading complex sales teams to success.
- Articulate, confident and tenacious with the ability to self-manage and act on one's own initiative against pre-determined sales targets and objectives.
- Previous experience selling into Wholesale vertical, with experience in either selling into the Energy Sector markets being beneficial.
- Commercial and business acumen.
- Strategic sales development.
- Customer focused behaviours and mentality.
- Internal stakeholder management.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to influence shaping of commercial sales propositions.
- Previous experience in providing commercial input to straightforward product sales.
- Excellent verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Literate including the grammatical correctness and structure of written communications.
- High level of professionalism with strong presentation and technical qualification skills.
- Demonstrate tact and persuasion in both internal and customer discussions or meetings.
- Knowledge of strategic selling: Miller Heimann, SPIN, TAS or similar proven methodologies.
- Highly organised, disciplined and professional with the ability to work accurately to demanding timeframes.
- Business focussed and committed to delivering exceptional results.
- Assertive and confident with a 'can-do, will do, want to do' approach.
- Positive, determined and motivated by business challenge.
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to collaborative and innovative working.
- Embraces and supports change.
- Able to rationalise and make incisive decisions.
- Must be a team player.
- Flexibility to undertake regular travel in the UK will be required with occasional travel into Europe and North America.
About our Business
Neos Networks is proud to be one of the premier B2B connectivity partners in the UK. We achieve this through constantly investing in high capacity, highly resilient network connectivity in the spirit of collaboration, partnership and integrity which means we can achieve more, together.
We bring together the unparalleled expertise of dedicated teams with innovation and technical excellence to give enterprises, government organisations and our partners a better network experience that can power the UK's digital future. Our 20,000+ km private network spans the UK providing a range of high capacity Ethernet, optical and dark fibre solutions.
We're looking for ambitious experts to join our friendly team; to develop their career and contribute to our growth. A team that actively looks after the wellbeing of its colleagues, works hard and enjoys celebrating success. Find out more here.
Life at Neos Networks
If you're considering a career with us, you're probably wondering what's in it for you? From health and wellness to finances and family, we're proud of our benefits package which includes 34 days holiday (plus the option to buy additional days), enhanced maternity and paternity leave, discounted healthcare and a wide range of offers via our Advantage scheme.
We're proud to celebrate difference. We all have different skills, experience and backgrounds and we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture where you can be yourself. We take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do and we live by the mantra 'if it's not safe, we don't do it'.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application and assessment process, and upon joining us.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with us, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set optional analytics cookies to help us improve it. We won't set optional cookies unless you enable them. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookie notice
These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you that amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but then some parts of the site will not work.
These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve site performance. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. If you do not allow these cookies we will not know when you have visited our site and will not be able to monitor its performance.
If you didn’t find what you were looking for today, why not sign up for job alerts?